Страница 9 из 10 ПерваяПервая ... 78910 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 81 по 90 из 92

Тема: Juggalo Championship Wrestling (JCW)

Indy Star Аватар для g1rla

А где можно скачать, не подскажешь?

Wednesday, May 4th
    Juggalo Championship Wrestling "Saint Andrew's Brawl" (iPPV)
    - Corporal Robinson Defeated Izabella Smothers W/ Bull Pain.
    - Kowabata defeated "Superstar" Bill Martel.
    - Mad Man Pondo & Necro Butcher defeated Bumpin' Uglies to become #1 contenders for the JCW tag team titles.
    - U-Gene vs Sexy Slim Goodie went to a no contest when U-Gene lost control of himself.
    - The Ring Ryders defeated the Haters to retain the JCW tag team titles.

Commissioner Violent J with 22lb Axe named 2 Tuff Tony the #1 contender for the Butler Geeves JCW heavyweight championship.
    - Officer Colt Cabana defeated The Weedman in a "Mask vs Badge" match. Cabana offered Weedman a chance to keep his mask by becoming his deputy, which Weedman reluctantly accepted.
    - MAIN EVENT: 2 Tuff Tony and Rhino vs "The Submissionary" Rob Conway and Sabu with Charlie Brown turned into a singles match after Conway took out Rhino. 2 Tuff Tony defeated Sabu with two meteorite punches (flaming fist).

Post match saw Butler Geeves, Richie Boy Bryer Wellington and Truth Martini attack Tony and put the boots to him. Corporal Robinson made the save but was ultimately beaten down. Violent J made the save for his homies, until Kongo Kong laid out Violent J, which enraged play by play commentator Shaggy 2 Dope (ICP) who destroyed Kong and company with chair shots.

two meteorite punches (flaming fist).
    Шик))
    Как же в дэтматчах щас не хватает всех этих пылающих панчей, лариатов, легдропов, сентонов, хэдбатов и тп
    Wrestling and Rock'n'Roll are buried into my soul (с) Lightning Beat-Man

5/18 JCW "Ponydown Throwdown
    iPPV (psychopathiclive.com), Southgate, MI.
    1. Corporal Robinson defeated Superstar Bill Martel at 3:37.
    Post-match, Robinson cut a promo on getting the JCW title back.

2. Jimmy Jacobs defeated Sonjay Dutt at 9:11. Dutt worked his entire move set for almost 8:00, but Jacobs hit a kickout Ace crusher, followed by a Senton from the top rope for the win.

Кстати, смотревшие это шоу и писавшие впечатления, утверждают, что Датт выглядел очень хорошо.

3. Officer Colt Cabana and Deputy Weedman defeated Zach Gowen and U-Gene.
    Один из комедийных моментов матча был, когда Кабана приказа Видману бороться также, как и его опппонент (Говен) на одной ноге.

4. Kawabata defeated Sexy Slim Goodie and Richie Boy Bryer Wellington (w/Truth Martini and Butler Geeves) vs. Kawabata. Kawabata pinned Goodie after spitting red mist in his face and hitting the Kurt Cobain Driver (Gail Kim's finisher).

5. Ring Rydas defeated Izabella Smothers and Bull Pain to retain the JCW Tag Championships at 5:21. The Rydas won after hitting the "Double Dildo Driver" (top rope spike piledriver) for the win.

Rhino came to the ring and called out Rob Conway after a bit of mic difficulties. Conway came out and said what he did wasn't personal, it's business. Rhino said he knew and wanted to hire Conway to take him out. Conway checked the money and climbed in the ring…

6. Rhino defeated Rob Conway in 8:50. Both men got in a ton of offense.

7. Butler Geeves defeated 2 Tuff Tony (w/Truth Martini and Bryer Wellington) by countout to retain the JCW World Championship in 14:30. Как пишут, матч был очень странный: в течение 10 минут Тони мотал Батлера как тряпку, а потом, когда Веллингтон вырубил рефери, взял бутылку ликера, вылил немного в руку, а остальное - в глотку. Тут же появился Кабана с Видманом в своих полицейских гиммиках, которые заявили, что арестовывают Тони за публичное распитие спиртного, увели его с ринга в наручниках, а очнувшийся рефери присудил Батлеру победу по отсчету.

После матча вышел Робинсон, который вызвал Вайолент Джея и потребовал от него исправить то, что только что произошло. Тот сперва отбояривался, а потом согласился дать Тони рематч за титул на iPPV 1 июня, при условии, что Робинсон сейчас победит сопровождавших Батлера за две минуты.

8. Corporal Robinson defeated Richie Boy Bryer Wellington and Truth Martini in 2:28 to give 2 Tuff Tony another title shot on June 1. Robinson won after hitting his Boot Camp finisher on Wellington. The screen went black and the feed turned off just as the ref hit three.

JCW "Legends Of Wrestling" 12/08
    Cave In Rock, Illinois

- "I Quit Match" First Time Ever - Rowdy Roddy Piper Vs Terry Funk. Special Referee: Dangerous Danny Davis
    - Classic Rock vs Punk Rock - The Rock N Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson) vs The Headbangers (Mosh and Thrasher)
    - Steel Cage Grudge Match - Greg "The Hammer" Valentine Vs Tito Santana
    - Epic Encounter - Bob Backlund Vs "The Olympic Strongman" Ken Patera

Scheduled to appear at JCW's Legends Of Wrestling: Jerry "The King" Lawler, Xpac Sean Waltman, Kevin Nash, Razor Scott Hall, Vampiro, Tank Abbott, Rhino, Koko B Ware, Mr Usa Tony Atlas, Sabu, Honky Tonk Man, Al Snow W/Head, Carlito, Superfly Jimmy Snuka, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Big Daddy V, Dirty Dutch Mantel, Chyna, Bob Backlund, Rikishi, Zach Gowen, Raven, Powers Of Pain (Warlord and Barbarian), Rob Conway, Kamala, Tito Santana, Cowboy Bob Orton, Tracy Smothers, U-Gene, Jesse James (Road Dogg), Billy Gunn, Wildfire Tommy Rich, "Hands of Stone" Ronnie Garvin

Guest Ring Announcer: David Penzer

НУ и помимо этого шоу объявлено, что в течении 4-дневного "12th Annual Gathering Of The Juggalos"(с 11 по 14 августа) будет проведено еще 4 шоу рестлинга, кроме этого (включая "Bloodymania 5")

"F-ck The Police" iPPV , Pontiac, Mich. 7/28
    U-Gene & Zach Gowen beat the Ring Rydas to become the new JCW Tag Team Champions.

Первый титул Динсмора за долгое время. Вот интересно, последует ли он примеру Панка и Кабаны (которые свои пояса в холодильниках держат).

Unstoppable Аватар для Боярин Смута

Пятая Блудимания просто гадость какая-то. Никогда их всерьез не воспринимал и впредь не буду.
    "So I play my boogie
    For the people of big city
    But they don't go crazy
    When I'm bangin' in my boogie"

ссылочку можешь подкинуть?

Unstoppable Аватар для Боярин Смута
    "So I play my boogie
    For the people of big city
    But they don't go crazy
    When I'm bangin' in my boogie"

спасибо!

Страница 9 из 10 ПерваяПервая ... 78910 ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права