Страница 5 из 5 ПерваяПервая ... 345
Показано с 41 по 50 из 50

Тема: Perry Saturn

Super Moderator

*мат вперемешку с восхищениями*

Billion Dollar Princess Аватар для Stefani

нифига се

И не узнать его...

Trainer of the Dean Malenko Аватар для The Sandman(ECW)

Похож на этого юмориста:
    Внимание! Далее идет спойлер, чтобы посмотреть его - нажмите "Показать".

Trainer of the Dean Malenko Аватар для The Sandman(ECW)

WWF Sunday Night Heat 11.25.01 - Tajiri vs Perry Saturn
    Сатурн ПОЛНОСТЬЮ обритый, без бороды и без волос на головен
    Внимание! Далее идет спойлер, чтобы посмотреть его - нажмите "Показать".

The Awesome Wrestling Entertainment group, who debuted on pay-per-view a few weeks back, announced today that they have signed former WWE, WCW and ECW star Perry Saturn to a contract.
    source: F4Wonline.com

Pro Wrestling Superstar Аватар для Mickey

- The Albert Lea Tribune features an excellent interview with former WWE, WCW, ECW and TNA wrestler Perry Saturn, talking about his recent comeback to wrestling.

As noted before, Saturn recently returned at an AWE pay-per-view event and then was signed by the promotion to a deal. It is noted in the article that Saturn would like to make it back to WWE and that he's talked with guys like Triple H, Diamond Dallas Page, Dean Malenko and Raven for advice on how to get back into the business. Here are some highlights:

Getting a second chance:
    "I’m very lucky to be a wrestler to begin with, and I screwed it up because of drugs. I’m going to make sure that if I do get a second chance, I’m going to make the most of it. I’m not going to waste it."

Being hooked on Nubain before methamphetamine:

"I screwed up really bad on drugs the last few years of my time in WWF, and I continued to tailspin out of control. By then I was really bad on Nubain. One time when I was still working for the WWF, but at home with my knee surgery, they were in Atlanta. It was where I lived at the time, so you go down to the building and see everybody. I made it to my car, did so much Nubain that I passed out, and didn’t wake up until the show was over. I never even made it down to the arena."

After being clean for over 3 years, getting his fix from wrestling:

"I was homeless for 2 1/2 years, and addicted to meth. You lose all that self-worth and purpose. I get all of that from wrestling."

Ready for another run:
    "I’ve got something left in me, and I want to give back. I don’t know where it’s going to be but it will be somewhere."

"I don’t want anything given to me, I don’t want anyone to forgive me. I just hope I’m worthy of forgiveness."

"I’m very liked and respected among the wrestlers. I hope the fans enjoyed my work."

Former WWE/WCW wrestler Perry Saturn was backstage at Monday's Raw TV taping in Minneapolis.

Оп-па. Просто так пришел или о "последнем из Radikalz" вспомнили по какой-то причине?

3XW Spring Showdown 3
    Friday April 27, 2012, Des Moines, Iowa
    - 3XW Pure Wrestling Champinship Match: Sir Bradley Charles vs. Perry Saturn vs. "The Anarchist"Arik Cannon (c)

3XWrestling - Live!
    April 28, 2012, Grinnell, IA
    - "Delicious" Devin Carter vs. Perry Saturn

Страница 5 из 5 ПерваяПервая ... 345

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права