Страница 12 из 41 ПерваяПервая ... 2101112131422 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 111 по 120 из 410

Тема: Hulk Hogan и Eric Bischoff подписали контракт с TNA

Отличная аналитика на 411mania.com:

Внимание! Далее идет спойлер, чтобы посмотреть его - нажмите "Показать".
    Well, just when we thought that Desmond Wolfe (pictured above with Kurt Angle) was going to be the biggest TNA acquisition of 2009, they go and blow my mind out of the water by bringing in Hulk Hogan.

I'll pause for a minute while that sinks in.

Hulk Hogan in TNA. We almost saw it back several years ago, when Hogan was in Japan and they did an angle where he got attacked by Jeff Jarrett and teased that he might come after Jarrett's NWA title…at the time, Hogan was just testing the waters and trying to get WWE's attention so he could get more money. Money was not a tenth of the concern for Hulk Hogan then that it is now, thanks to expensive divorces, various medical procedures and the typical spending spree that celebrities go on. TNA has grown a lot since the last time Hogan associated with them, and is a much more viable option for him now than they would have been back then.

You know, I could list several thousand reasons why this could blow up in TNA's face. I've always advocated that TNA push young talent and give them a chance to establish themselves as stars. Hulk Hogan is obviously not a young talent. I've always advocated that TNA needed to do something different, something fresh to get the attention of the casual wrestling. Hulk Hogan ain't different, and he hasn't been fresh in a long time. I'm not even going to get into the backstage politics Hogan has played over the years, or if he and Eric Bischoff (who, by the way, is also coming in with the Hulkster), are going to combine their forces and hold all of my TNA favorites back. Brother.

But you know what?

None of that matters.

Whether us jaded cynical Internet wrestling fans like it or not, Hulk Hogan is the biggest star in the history of professional wrestling. We tried to make Steve Austin into that in the late-90s, but we didn't quite get him there. Hulk Hogan is pro wrestling. People who don't watch WWE, who still think it's WWF, know who Hulk Hogan is. Regardless of what's happened to the Hulkster over the past few years, people still know him, and his fans still love him.

Raven. Christian Cage. Sting. Kurt Angle. Mick Foley. At one point, each of these men were hyped as the biggest free-agent acquisition in TNA history. None of these men come close to comparing in star power to Hulk Hogan. This is a huge signing for TNA, one that proves that they are on WWE's level…at least when it comes to throwing money at professional wrestlers.

Eric Bischoff's involvement with TNA right now seems to consist of helping produce their television product and helping them launch more television shows in different markets. Well, when he's not running wrestling companies that's what he does. Should he become more involved with the product, I can't say I'd be too offended. His major flaws were spending way too much of Ted Turner's money and becoming too friendly with the major talent…so it's not like he could possibly make things any worse on that front. People forget that while Bisch may have never pushed certain Internet-friendly wrestlers as much as they may have deserved, he was the one who got them on television when the WWF didn't have a lick of interest. For what it's worth, Bubba the Love Sponge seems to think that Hogan & Bischoff will be booking TNA. I have no idea if that's true or not, but that's what he's saying. Speaking of other rumors, I've heard from multiple sources that TNA may want to have a show on Monday nights against Raw and that's part of what Bischoff will be working on. It sounds like a horrible idea…but then again, so did WCW going against Raw. So I don't know what to believe anymore.

As far as TNA talents' opinion on the signing…Samoa Joe, for one, seems pretty happy about it. After the signing he tweeted to his followers "I'm down, let's rock." We tend to forget this sometimes, but many of our favorite young wrestlers were fans themselves. Working in the same company with Hulk Hogan is a dream come true for most of these guys.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/columns/120325

выделено жирным мною
    это только начало, там больше

вот почему-то американские смарки понимают, что молодежь молодежью, а бизнес бизнесом.
    Res Ipsa Loquitur

Pro Wrestling Superstar

по-тихоньку приоткрываем завесу тайн
    If Bubba The Love Sponge is to be believed, that is exactly what will happen soon. On his Twitter page, Bubba continually referred to Hogan as "the boss" (I wonder how Bobby Lashley will feel about that!). When asked what role Hogan will play in TNA, Bubba said, "he is the Booker. Period. Saw it in his contract". He also added that "Terry and Eric won't make the same mistakes that they made at WCW."

Мдя? А Роб Фенштейн с RFvideo вон вовсю постит, что все, связанное с Халком будет букить Кевин Салливан, котрый, под это дело устроит матч Эй Джей Стайлесу против Брютуса Бифкейка по правилам "волосы против волос", а "Неприятные Ребята" отберут титулы (какие - не уточняются) у "Команды 3Д"...

Можно, хотя бы, примерный, краткий перевод?

Цитата Сообщение от Makc the Butcher Посмотреть сообщение
    Можно, хотя бы, примерный, краткий перевод?
    Бубба (который Bubba Love Sponge) написал на своей странице на twitter, что он своими глазами видел в контракте Хогана, что его позиция в компании - букер. И от себя Бубба добавляет, что "Терри и Эрик не повторят тех же ошибок, что в WCW".

Цитата Сообщение от Doubledealer Посмотреть сообщение
    Да я как бы не сомневался))
    P.S.Чего-то у нас с тобой синхронно совпадать стало многовато. Не к добру))
    Чего ж не согласиться с умным и грамотным мнением =)

Цитата Сообщение от Doubledealer Посмотреть сообщение
    Бубба (который Bubba Love Sponge) написал на своей странице на twitter, что он своими глазами видел в контракте Хогана, что его позиция в компании - букер. И от себя Бубба добавляет, что "Терри и Эрик не повторят тех же ошибок, что в WCW".
    Ох, какой то заговор.
    Бубба - добавляет) У него машина времени?
    Или это с их слов?

Ладно, поживём - увидим.

Цитата Сообщение от APD
    Ну да Бишофф прям бог. Только вот кроме nWo он для рестлинга ровным счетом ничего не сделал.
    Можно без издевок на тему, которую я не затрагивал? Во-первых Бишофф для рестлинга сделал окупающегося конкурента WWF. Он не такой уж и гениальный букер, но бизнесмен он хороший. Во всяком случае был.

Во-первых Бишофф для рестлинга сделал окупающегося конкурента WWF
    Как это? Окупаемость в течение полугода за десятилетнюю историю?
    Хороший бизнесмен?

Living in a Moment Аватар для SWObi

Цитата Сообщение от Makc the Butcher Посмотреть сообщение
    Бубба - добавляет) У него машина времени?
    Или это с их слов?
    Там немного не так написанно. Он добавляет, что они не хотят повторить ошибок WCW

Страница 12 из 41 ПерваяПервая ... 2101112131422 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права