Страница 8 из 9 ПерваяПервая ... 6789 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 71 по 80 из 86

Тема: the Young Bucks

Legend Аватар для Hater

Отличная команда!
    Они гораздо больше чем спотфестеры...

Face of Extreme Аватар для Morrison17

матч крут, но это ладно, то что кричат фанаті убивает на повал

Внимание! Далее идет спойлер, чтобы посмотреть его - нажмите "Показать".

The first thing i would like to say is: YES! YES! YES!

Вещают:

On Debuting With TNA: "I remember the first time we found out we were gonna be called 'Max & Jeremy' was when we watched out debut match with everybody else and it was just so weird. Calling Nick 'Jeremy' was something we were never really comfortable with. We had no idea what our names were going to be in TNA. They told us to think of names because we were just going to be portrayed as 'job-guys' who eventually got a '1-2-3 Kid type' win and then we would get names."

On Leaving TNA: "It just comes down to money. We had crumby deals where you got paid-per-appearance. And we both had dreams to one day sign with a big professional wrestling company and when we got a TNA contract, I think we kinda jumped-the-gun. To tell you the truth, I don't even think we looked at our contracts. At first, we were making good money and thought it was pretty cool. But as time progressed, we asked for help and asked for a guarantee and we never got that. We never wanted to split-up. When they said we would be X-Division wrestlers, we didn't want to be lost in the shuffle. And when the agents couldn't even tell whether we were heel or face, that's when we decided it was time to get out."

On RVD's Recent Comments: "We knew he was talking about us. At first, we were like why? I didn't feel like either of us had any issues with Rob. Rob always seemed like a loner who just did his own thing. He's not exactly the kind of guy that you would approach. Every day we saw him at TV, we both said 'hi' to him. So he didn't have the right to make comments like that. Just because we didn't go to Rob specifically, I hope he didn't take that personally. If we needed any advise, we would go to veterans like Terry Taylor, D-Lo Brown , Tommy Dreamer or Al Snow."

Legend Аватар для Hater

If we needed any advise, we would go to veterans like Terry Taylor, D-Lo Brown , Tommy Dreamer or Al Snow. And if we need to be marijuana, then we will go to Rob"
    Думаю так правильней

И опять вещают:

- The Young Bucks recently spoke about their career, here are the highlights…

On Leaving TNA: There were many different situations that pretty much made us decide (to leave). The Ultimate factor was we were not being used as much as we would have liked and for about a month, we were sitting at home and our contracts were pretty much per date so we were pretty much sitting at home making not money. It was hurting us, (Matt) is having a baby soon and I (Nick) have just brought a house so we were literally sitting at home making no money which was hurting us. That and other things like not being used properly; we were split up, which was fine by us because we said "Yeah we're do it" but then they stopped using us. They said they had a whole long couple of month program that me and Matt would do which would actually lead to lockdown in a steel cage match one on one (which )was the original plan but as you know, it didn't happen and it ended up being a six man. There was just so many different things that lead to it like the agents didn't know if we were heel or face during the last few months our run, the writing was on the wall for us. We were like, "Lets go on the indy scene where we can control our dates and actually know how many shows we are going to have a month. In TNA, we never knew how many shows we were gona wrestle during the month so we didn't have a budget. There is just no continuity so the fans don't know what to get behind so there is really nothing to cheer for because they don't know what's going on. They don't know who the baby faces or the heel is so it's really hard for people to get into the product.

On TNA's Lack of Continuity: As soon as someone starts to kinda get over, they are taken off TV. It's so much "stop and go". Its like as soon as someone starts to gain a little steam, you don't see them on TV again: It happened with Nick and I, it happened with Jay Lethal​ a couple of times and It's hard because your like "Give us a chance " because we can get over, We just arnt given the platform or the time to get over. Any time an angle would get a little bit over, it would be called off. I remember we were having a little bit of fun with Tara, that was one thing we were hopeful almost and all of a sudden(with ) no explanation that was done. Mine and Nick's break out was no time given to that. It was hard trying to get any storyline over because there was no time given to you.

On RVD's Comments: There was a bunch of Bull, we always said Hi to him and never had a problem with him. I don't know what he was thinking saying that stuff because we always go out of our way to say Hi to everyone, not only the wrestlers but the camera men, the referees, the bell ringer, everyone that has to do with the show we say Hi to and shake their hands, we show them respect so that crap was a bunch of baloney. What upset me was the picture he tried to paint of the young talent in TNA that we don't go up to people and don't go up to veterans for advice because that's not true. We dress with all X Division guys in the locker and I know for a fact that all our buddies always went to the veterans for advice and if we seeked advice, we went to certain guys we were conferrable with. If we weren't conferrable going to Rob then we weren't but he didn't seem like the most approachable guy in the world to us so we got our advice from other guys.

On Going to WWE: WWE… who knows? Never say Never. I know Nick isn't too thrilled about it because he doesn't like being on the road a lot and I don't either but I'll give that answer; Never say never and Ring Of Honor is such as fit for us, its just our style and we just like producing good wrestling matches, that's what we like doing. Not a lot of places offer tag team wrestling and Ring Of Honor is the best, We deferentially havnt had our last match in ROH that's for sure.

Самый первый абзац в принципе и поясняет паскудность нынешнего руководства. Люди ж пришли не просто себя показывать, а деньги зарабатывать на конкретные дела (у одного ребенок скоро будет, второму нужно за дом взносы платить и их собственно и переманили обещаниями гонораров. А что вышло? Не используют=не платят денег. И месяц так и сколько бы было еще - неизвестно. Так что все, что оставалось - встать и уйти, какой смысл продолжать иметь дело с кидалой, особенно если он уже кинул тебя?

А насчет WWE - сомневаюсь , у "Королей" шансов побольше чем у них при любом раскладе (да и то не факт, особенно если вспомнить как те же WWE в свое время "прокатили" Клаудио). В ROH - если Sinclair будет не против и Корнетт с Делириусом замолвят словечко.

- Matt and Nick Jackson of The Young Bucks/Generation Me will be working against Future Shock and The Bravados in Three Way at the September 17th ROH Death Before Dishonor iPPV.
    Типа, с ВВЕ не срослось?

Скорее в WWE сказали, что подумают - это на несколько месяцев, потом могут вспомнить. Для WWE сейчас приоритет в наборе - инди-рестлеры, чтобы не были уже сильно раскручены в составе кого-то другого из ближайших к ним компании. Ну выступят еще на 1-2 tryout-матчах и все, хоть денег заплатят в отличие от TNA.

А ROH для них - это как возвращение в родной дом, во-первых, а во-вторых, возможность решить кое-какие бюджетные проблемы - у одного ребенок, у второго -дом. Да и Корнетт, сможет из в обойму "Синклера" зарядить. Ну и всякие приятные мелочи вроде работы со старыми знакомыми, с которыми уже работали и смогут показать качество.

Mr. Vintage Аватар для COOL'pin

А что у них за стычка с Букером и Дастином была?

Страница 8 из 9 ПерваяПервая ... 6789 ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права