Рост: 173 см
    Вес: 100 кг
    Родился: 20 февраля, 1969 года в Токио
    Дебют: 19 марта 1989 года
    Титулы:
    Big Japan Pro Wrestling:
    - BJW Tag Team Championship (1 time)

Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling / World Entertainment Wrestling:
    - FMW Brass Knuckles Tag Team Championship (1 time)
    - FMW World Street Fight 6-Man Tag Team Championship (1 time)
    - WEW Hardcore Tag Team Championship (1 time)
    - WEW World Street Fight 6-Man Tag Team Championship (2 times)
    - WEW Tag Team Championship (3 times)

New Japan Pro Wrestling:
    - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship (4 times)

Toryumon X:
    - UWA World Trios Championship (1 time)
    Universal Wrestling Association
    - UWA/UWF Intercontinental Tag Team Championship (4 times)

Wrestle Association "R":
    - WAR International Junior Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
    - WAR International Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship (1 time)
    - WAR World Six-Man Tag Team Championship (6 times)

Other titles:
    - CRMW North American Mid-Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

Не думаю что его здесь многие похвалят, но парень отлично отигрывает падонка, отстутствие зуба и постоянное "А" в промках не оставляет равнодушным, да и рестлер он по сути командный и довольно неплохой, что думаете?

Pro Wrestling Superstar Аватар для Darklight

В молодости так вообще жарил. Сейчас просто крутой, американ-стайл, хилюга.

Как броулер - хорошь, в остальном уже так себе.
    Wrestling and Rock'n'Roll are buried into my soul (с) Lightning Beat-Man

Legend Аватар для El Hijo del Pinochet

Ну по молодости реально был неплохим юниором, ща уже конечно так себе

プロレス マニアック Аватар для Black Hawk

Персонажи у них с Джадо отличные. Самые настоящие подонки, каких поискать. И главное - им веришь. Но как рестлеры - почти никакие. Что-то интересное могут показать только при наличии хороших противников. Последний их более или менее приличный командный матч (и то половина - возня за пределами ринга) - это бой против Канемару и Сузуки на шоу NOAH в Осаке. Конкретно у Гедо - его матч против ЯМАТО на Super J Cup, и то благодаря ЯМАТО.

Гедо и Джадо также являются букерами в NJPW.

Раньше был крут, в FMW блистал напару с Ядо, сейчас особо не парится на ринге, но при этом может вызывать реакцию фанатов, а это немаловажный фактор.

BIEN! Bien, bien, bien, bien, bien! Аватар для APD

На ринге сегодня никакие. А вот персонажей своих неплохо отыгрывают.

Peregrine Falcon Аватар для AJ DeniM

В технике увы, очень слаб, но цепляет своей харизмой.

Pro Wrestling Superstar Аватар для Darklight

Гедо с Джерикой, кстати, хильству вместе учился.

Мы с Эмейзингом, надеюсь дотянем, но вот из книженции - Джерика про Джадо и Гедо, в оригинале. Как раз перечитывал.

Джадо и Гедо:

Внимание! Далее идет спойлер, чтобы посмотреть его - нажмите "Показать".
    Two of them were Jado and Gedo, who I'd met while they were making pennies working in Mexico. They'd followed Dragon's path and gone to Mexico after being told they were too small for New Japan. They were also tremendous performers and were major contributors to the strengthening WAR junior division.

I got along well with them, because I could speak the legitimate language of Broken English. I learned Broken English by proxy because Jado and Gedo could speak decent English, but only understood certain words. For example, they didn't know what a store was, but they knew what a shop was.

So if I said, "Would you guys like to spend the afternoon looking through the record store?" they wouldn't get it. However, if I said "Maybe you me go CD shop?" they would nod in agreement. Once I figured out what words they understood, I could speak to them for hours.

Тим "Ноу Респект":

Внимание! Далее идет спойлер, чтобы посмотреть его - нажмите "Показать".
    Tenryu decided to create a heel faction within his company that would threaten to tear WAR apart from within. When Tenryu thought of this idea, the nWo was still a stain in Eric Bischoff's undies. Hiromichi Fuyuki was the second biggest name in WAR and was ready to become the top heel in the company. He recruited Jado and Gedo and the evil Fuyuki-Gun (Foo-You-Kee-Goon) was born.

I was in the locker room one night when I heard ambulance sirens pulling up to the arena, which is never a good thing. I found out that Jado had injured his shoulder and would be out for two months. Suddenly Fuyuki-Gun needed a new member and that's when Lion Do was born.

I don't know if the name was a spin-off of Jado and Gedo or if it meant something else. Fuyuki never told me even though he laughed out loud every time he said it. But becoming Lion Do helped me to become a star in Japan.

We became pure heels in a society that truly got mad at us for our actions. The fans nicknamed us Team No Respect, which was the worst thing to be accused of in Japan. We didn't give a shit about anything in or out of the ring. This was exemplified by the T-shirts that Jado and Gedo sold at the merch stand that said, FUCK YOU...WE ARE JADO AND GEDO!! Definitely the best Japanglish T-shirt to ever hit the market.

Fuyuki was a genius at putting matches together and taught me a lot about developing my heel personality, I stole my patented "Cocky Pin" (putting one foot on my opponent while posing) from Fuyuki. He thought outside the box and came up with ideas like spraying our opponents with fire extinguishers, dousing them from behind with buckets of ice water, or unhooking the top rope to choke our enemies with.

My confidence level soared through the roof from working with some of the top names in Japan in the main events every night. So much of being successful in wrestling is having the confidence in knowing that your company believes in you. It gives you the inspiration to take chances during the matches and transcend into a superstar.

Джадо и Гедо одинаково круты Шикарные персонажи и крутые рестлеры. Даже сейчас очень меня радуют своей работой на ринге.

FUCK YOU...WE ARE JADO AND GEDO!!
    Отлично! Хочу такую

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права