Страница 12 из 31 ПерваяПервая ... 2101112131422 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 111 по 120 из 303

Тема: Sting

Матч года может быть и не по количеству спотов...
    Тролль ты жирный :P
    Матч года может быть и не по количеству спотов...
    Да и зачем: 3 скорпиона + 4 плиты=ЭПИК
    Wrestling and Rock'n'Roll are buried into my soul (с) Lightning Beat-Man

Ну если такой матч и вправду будет то это будет самый крутой матч в мире

потому што Стинг и Андертекер лучшие бойцы всего мирового реслинга

Pro Wrestling Superstar Аватар для Mickey

Last night former WCW, NWA and TNA professional wrestling champion Steve Borden aka "Sting" announced he has signed a 1-year Legends contract with WWE. Borden phoned into the observer himself claiming he wanted to end the speculation and constant emails and phone calls about his possible debut. "I believe the fans and people are well aware of my choice by now to sign with WWE after so many years. It may come as a shock to some, but I believe it is time for the Stinger to make his debut. I've had plenty of offers from WWE before, but this one is hard to get away from. I believe this is a good choice to honor the rest of my career in the WWE" Borden will appear on Raw 2-21-11 using his well known corpse paint gimmick. The rumors began to surfaced on the most recent edition of Raw when a vignette displayed a figure in a dark trenchcoat. Borden has reportedly signed a 1-year legends contract with WWE but is expecting to work a few matches during his run.
    Америкосы походу себя троллят. То добавят на сайт, а через 5 минут нету)

С какого сайта вычитал?

С какого сайта вычитал?
    http://ringsidenews.com/

Indy Star Аватар для Leroxis

Прекрасно! С нетерпением ждем дебюта
    Down at the end of Jabroni Drive At Smackdown Hotel ©
    DEVON GET THE TABLE

Legend

Цитата Сообщение от SkaLD Посмотреть сообщение
    Тролль ты жирный :P

Да и зачем: 3 скорпиона + 4 плиты=ЭПИК
    Угу!!!!!

- Former WWE writer Dave Lagana has written about Sting joining WWE on his IWantWrestling.com blog and reveals Sting almost debuted at WrestleMania years ago. Here's what he wrote:
    "Sting at Wrestlemania almost happened nine years ago. Wrestlemania 18 will always be remembered for the memorable Hogan vs. Rock battle in Toronto. That event also featured Triple H winning the undisputed World Title from Chris Jericho and Steve Austin facing NWO Scott Hall (w/Kevin Nash). Sting was approached that year to make his WWE debut and wrestle on the big event. Once he was introduced to the brand, it was pitched that at Wrestlemania 18 Sting would face Kurt Angle. If you remember, Kurt was eventually thrown into a match with Kane with little setup. The deal apparently fell apart as Sting wasn’t willing to work the full WWE schedule. Now nine years later, we might finally get to see Sting in WWE.

I’m the biggest proponent of pushing new talent in high profile positions. I see Wade Barrett as one of the shining stars of WWE in 2010. The table is set very nicely for new talents to be featured in main events of Wrestlemania this year with Alberto Del Rio and Miz. But what is lacking that “big fight dream match” to attracts casual fans. Last year we had Vince McMahon vs. Bret Hart and Undertaker vs. HBK “Streak vs. Career”; previous years featured Floyd Mayweather vs. Big Show, and Trump vs. McMahon. Based on the buzz off this simple 45-second video, the fans are voicing their opinion on what they want out of Wrestlemania 27. I don’t have any answers but we will all find out on 2/21/11. Ask yourself – is Sting vs. Undertaker the dream match you want for this year’s Wrestlemania?

Ask yourself – is Sting vs. Undertaker the dream match you want for this year’s Wrestlemania?
    Fuck No, give us Eugene vs. Gipsy Joe
    Or Vince McMahon vs. Antonio Inoki if they still can move...
    Wrestling and Rock'n'Roll are buried into my soul (с) Lightning Beat-Man

Gipsy Joe
    Worst wrestler ever

Страница 12 из 31 ПерваяПервая ... 2101112131422 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права