Страница 11 из 17 ПерваяПервая ... 910111213 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 101 по 110 из 164

Тема: John Morrison

Indy Star Аватар для essensa

а я то думал, почему в YouShoot с Марией Канелис, та положила табличку с именем Мелины в "шлюхо-корзину"... вот оно как о_о

Ой, книгу Рика Флера то почитайте и про отношения рестлеров и рестлерш)))) Тама всё черным по белому написулькано! Вертеп, как минимум))

Trainer of the Dean Malenko Аватар для The Sandman(ECW)

Кто такая вобще Мелина - чтобы лезть в такие дела компании. Загоняет Моррисона. =(
    Это выбор Моррисона, либо ЭТО, либо дальнейшая карьера в WWE. =(

Face of Extreme Аватар для Morrison17

а я то думал, почему в YouShoot с Марией Канелис, та положила табличку с именем Мелины в "шлюхо-корзину"... вот оно как о_о
    ссыль есть, или хоть что в поиск вводить?

The first thing i would like to say is: YES! YES! YES!

Pro Wrestling Superstar Аватар для Vertigo
    Most of what's on dirstheets is just news aggregated from press releases or superstar twitter accounts. A small portion is speculative stuff about backstage stuff and most of that is total BS.

Billion Dollar Princess Аватар для Stefani

мда...печально(

Face of Extreme Аватар для Morrison17

Например.
    хм, ну спасибо. Смотрел её видео на ютубе: милая улыбка, сладко так говорит, голос как у мультяшных мышек, а тут такая сте.... ну да ладно.

Добавлено через 2 минуты
    есть продолжение:

Trish Stratus on John Morrison snubbing her at Wrestlemania: "I got a bit of cold shoulder action, correct. John Morrison himself is amazing. He’s a great athlete. I was really looking forward to working with him. I thought it would be cool if we could do some stuff together. He didn't think it would be that cool. It happens.

"Hey whatever. It happens. You know he's into his thing and just didn’t think that I should part of his thing I guess, but I still admire him as an athlete, as a performer. I think he does a great job out there. Cold shoulder? Yeah I felt it. I was shunned. Some people are not smart maybe? You know they wrestle well, but maybe they’re not smart. I don’t know.”

хм, может Триш добрая и всё обойдётся
    Последний раз редактировалось Morrison17; 09.04.2011 в 09:33. Причина: Добавлено сообщение

The first thing i would like to say is: YES! YES! YES!

Pro Wrestling Superstar Аватар для Mickey

- John Morrison spoke with The Miami Herald this week. Here are some highlights:

Changes to his character:
    "I think the main reason people take me more seriously now is my beard. I think that is the thing that has made the John Morrison character turn the corner and become looked at as a title contender. As someone people see or could see me in the ring with John Cena, The Rock and Steve Austin, even The Miz. I can’t believe I just said that, but The Miz is there. He is the WWE champion. All those guys were or are at the top for a reason. The more serious attitude, the aggression and the anger is something Johnny Nitro never had and John Morrison had been lacking prior to this year. I think I tapped into some very real things as would any method actor would."

His hopes for WrestleMania 28:
    "I love Miami. I’m stoked that we are going there next year. If we are not going to be in Los Angeles, we may as well be in Miami. I love the sun. Next year I hope and expect to be main eventing WrestleMania. I want to come in as WWE champion or world champion or be involved in a WWE championship or world championship match."

buzzkill Аватар для Jackie Knife

Цитата Сообщение от Mickey Посмотреть сообщение
    I want to come in as WWE champion or world champion or be involved in a WWE championship or world championship match."
    а разговаривать он научиться не хочет? или шутки отыгрывать? или может мимикой обзавестись?

стоит ведь только, только захотеть и девятый с десятым кубики пресса проступят
    hey punk, take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue

[

Know your place Аватар для thund

Цитата Сообщение от Mickey Посмотреть сообщение
    - John Morrison spoke with The Miami Herald this week. Here are some highlights:
    His hopes for WrestleMania 28:
    "I love Miami. I’m stoked that we are going there next year. If we are not going to be in Los Angeles, we may as well be in Miami. I love the sun. Next year I hope and expect to be main eventing WrestleMania. I want to come in as WWE champion or world champion or be involved in a WWE championship or world championship match."

У Мелины больше шансов оказаться в мейне Мании, пробившись туда через постель, чем у Моррисона.

Страница 11 из 17 ПерваяПервая ... 910111213 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права