Страница 11 из 13 ПерваяПервая ... 910111213 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 101 по 110 из 125

Тема: Лучший реслинг матч. Раунд 1. Часть 4

Super Moderator

Не, Японцы в черных трусах-рэслинк.
    Хотите фул-контакта и т.д. Смотрите(делайте) MMA или в федерациях типа UWFI...

Про полный контакт как плюс никто слова не говорил :P
    Смотрите(делайте) MMA
    Да ну.. Либо нокаут за полминуты, либо лежат возятся 3 раунда, нах

БаттлАРТС веселее
    Wrestling and Rock'n'Roll are buried into my soul (с) Lightning Beat-Man

Super Moderator

Там нет никакого рестлинга. Дикий боринг... кому такое интересно? Явшоке

Эх, так и знал, что моё старпердищество будет на саааамом последнем месте(((
    Тю....

Legend Аватар для Spear

Ну что, когда закрываем?

Болотника хоть щас подожди))
    Ну а так "до 20" или "до понедельники"
    Wrestling and Rock'n'Roll are buried into my soul (с) Lightning Beat-Man

Living in a Moment Аватар для SWObi

Цитата Сообщение от Makc the Butcher Посмотреть сообщение
    Эх, так и знал, что моё старпердищество будет на саааамом последнем месте(((
    Тю....
    А сам то что не голосуешь?

Indy Star

http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/201...ore-with-hisa/

Q: Did you start watching US pro wrestling after you moved in ’87? If so, how did you feel it compared to Japan?

A: I couldn’t wait watching the US wrestling. As soon as I got here, I checked the TV Guide and looked for it. What a total disappointment it was. Immediately, I was embarrassed to admit that I was a wrestling fan. We were always told that the US was the “mecca” of pro-wrestling. Historically it was, and maybe it still was then and is today.

But imagine this. Here I am, growing up watching more realistic stuff from the early 1980s in Japan where it was treated more as a sport compared to the US, and what did I get? The infamous mid-1980s cartoony WWF, GLOW, etc. All the free TV shows were filled with squashes and interviews, which meant nothing to someone like me who didn’t speak much of English. Plus, some of those shows were taped at small TV studios, which was unbelievable to someone like me who was so used to watch arena cards broadcasted live on TV. Looked so cheap. Well, it was the late 1980s, and wrestling in this country was already something to laugh about anyway…

Speaking of the interviews, it is another big difference between Japan and the US. In Japan, we had a belief that real warriors show what they have in actions but not in talking. It changed over the years, but traditionally, samurai should keep their mouth shut. Here in the US, fighters had to talk before they actually show what they were supposed to do. Most of the time, they talked way too much AFTER the match when they were supposed to have fought tough matches and be too tired to talk. It took some time for me to realize that’s just a difference in the cultures.

Similarly, another cultural difference was the gestures and reactions. I’ve heard some people say Japanese were boring/bland, but to us, Americans are over-reacting and loud. Soon after I came to this country, I learned that that’s how Americans were, but I couldn’t connect that to pro-wrestling for a while and kept wondering why they had to talk too much before, during, and after the matches with a lot of facial expressions like they went insane. Again, I had to learn that’s how Americans are in general. Until I got better idea and sense of the language and culture of this country, I never knew what was so great about Ric Flair. I still don’t think he is the greatest, but now I understand why he is/was so popular here (I guess he was a great worker, but to many Japanese fans, he didn’t look very realistic, especially compared to other world champs such as Race and Bockwinkel) and eventually became a fan myself.

Цитата Сообщение от SWObi Посмотреть сообщение
    А сам то что не голосуешь?
    Я не могу по ссылке голосовать. Если сюдой кину, то пущай за меня кто-нить проголосует, да?

Legend Аватар для Spear

Цитата Сообщение от Makc the Butcher Посмотреть сообщение
    Я не могу по ссылке голосовать. Если сюдой кину, то пущай за меня кто-нить проголосует, да?
    офкорс

Страница 11 из 13 ПерваяПервая ... 910111213 ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права