Страница 18 из 27 ПерваяПервая ... 81617181920 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 171 по 180 из 261

Тема: Hulk Hogan

Pro Wrestling Superstar Аватар для p.bogun

по трейлеру видно, что очень плохая игра.

Хоган целует воду)

Да нет, это Хоган реагирует на критику.

- Hulk Hogan teased Friday the potential return of his boisterous persona, "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan.

He wrote on Twitter, "Hey yo, I think TNA needs HOLLYWOOD to help Sting straighten out the mess that Impact wrestling is in. 2sweet. HOLLYWOODHH"

Hogan is being kept off television for a few weeks as to not overshadow wrestlers TNA is trying to promote.

Hogan was scheduled to appear on the E! late night comedy talk show Chelsea Lately Halloween night but canceled due a doctor prohibiting from flying after he underwent dental surgery on Friday.

- Hulk Hogan is being advertised by African promotion Universal Promotional Wrestling Federation for a tour of Nigeria in December. This is not the same tour of the Congo in Africa that was reported on this year. Other stars advertised for the UPWF tour in December include Sabu, Chris Masters, Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, Michael Tarver and The Powers of Pain.

- A new story about Hulk Hogan's financial state since his divorce from Linda Hogan was finalized. Some of the details coming out of the divorce are below:

* Linda got over 70% of the couple's liquid assets...specifically, she got $7.44 million of the their $10.41 million from various bank and investment accounts.

* Hogan agreed to give Linda 40% ownership in his companies, as well as pay out a $3 million property settlement.

* The two will be splitting the money that comes from the sales of their homes in Clearwater Beach and Belleair, Florida.

* Linda got to keep a Mercedes-Benz, a Cadillac Escalade, a Corvette, a Rolls-Royce and various off-road vehicles. Hulk got the rest.

Ресурс Lawyers.com опубликовала доклад с детализацией разбирательства Халка с экс-женой Линдой, в результате которых суд заставил Халка Заплатить жене еще 126 тысяч долларов. Адвокаты Линды Хоган утверждают, что Халк скрывал доходы от использвания своего имени в торговых марках и продуктах+предприятиях, где он имел какую-либо долю и, как следствие, требовали от него уплаты комиссионных линды не как с чистой прибыли от этих товаров, а как часть от валового дохода Халка, на что они имеют право. Как говорит ведущий юрист Линды "Причиной этого была необходимость, чтобы мы могли отслеживать, что он делает, у нас есть право [взыскания] до 40 процентов. Он этого не сделал и просто прикарманил все деньги ".

"Я злой разбойник Бармалей...."

The feud between Ultimate Warrior and Kevin Nash is now being kept alive by Hulk Hogan, who called Warrior "irrelevant" and essentially told Warrior to leave him alone in a series of tweets Monday night/Tuesday morning. Hogan's rambling post reads: "Kevin would destroy him ,the (Warrior's) already got a million excuses, if you touch me or I need to train for a year now u can see (right) through the ass clown and most people now get way he was a pain in the ass,couldn't do business, and he sucked in the ring that about says it all, he's irrelevant and totally out of gas except for the few remaining warrior twitter marks. Good luck with ur Great life Jim, I have said my last comment about this looser and his great life he's living. gag me with a spoon. HH"

Как в таких случаях говорил Успенский (Михаил): "Растащило старую гвардию..."

Страница 18 из 27 ПерваяПервая ... 81617181920 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права