Страница 11 из 18 ПерваяПервая ... 910111213 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 101 по 110 из 180

Тема: "Razor Ramon" Scott Hall

Pro Wrestling Superstar

буханул он просто, вот и всё, вроде в его этих лэст колл видосах он вполне адекватен

Pro Wrestling Superstar Аватар для Crash

Какой ужас. Он решил от Джеффа не отставать и в таком состоянии на ринг выходить

It's true! It's damn true!

Да... лекарства
    Внимание! Далее идет спойлер, чтобы посмотреть его - нажмите "Показать".

Pro Wrestling Superstar

From Kevin Nash's twitter, regarding Scott Hall -

"Scott is in the hospital up north,I'll be at the airport when he lands and taking him to my home when he lands. Please don't judge Scott on what you just saw.He would give any of you a kidney. to the motherf----- that made a joke who would want his kidney lol send me your address and lets see how funny it is. he's my brother we will get through this. To Scotts fans thank you 4 your love you're as special as he is"

buzzkill Аватар для Jackie Knife

Цитата Сообщение от Jackie Knife Посмотреть сообщение
    поселить бы его к кеву, чтобы тот ему только красного винца наливал под вечер, а каждое воскресенье - в церковь.
    прям услышал-таки меня кев. вот и славно. будут вдвоем на пляже жопы греть, вспоминать свои доклимактерические приключения и пить только две-три бутылки в день. и все наладится. все на-ла-дит-ся
    hey punk, take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue

[

Indy Star Аватар для ГОЛЛИВУД

А можно ссылку на его последний бой

King of Nothing Аватар для Rainer

Цитата Сообщение от ГОЛЛИВУД Посмотреть сообщение
    А можно ссылку на его последний бой
    Можно, можно посмотреть на предыдущей странице =\
    xD

Почитал щас апдейт ситуации, он им оказывается 30 летний юбилей запорол, просто ппц)
    TNA... is dead?

несколько печальных мыслей от нэша

датировано сегодняшним днем:

Remember Wrestlers are People, JUST Like YOU

Over the last few weeks, since the horrifying New England appearance of Scott Hall, my Twitter page has blown up with plea’s to help Scott. First of all, nobody has to ASK me to help Scott Hall. I consider Scott like a brother. He’s much more than a friend. I have spent more time with Scott Hall in the last 18 years than I have with my wife in the 23 years we’ve been married. We have no secrets between each other. This is ‘real life’. Nobody knows what Scott has gone thru since early childhood to what he has gone thru up unto this point, except for me. I can tell you Scott Hall has neither a drug or alcohol addiction, Scott’s problem is he suffer’s from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Drugs and
    alcohol aren’t the problem, to Scott they are the solution. He is a fragile and broken human being, not a race horse that you take a whip to to perform. Scott Hall is in bad shape and each time I talk to him I feel it may be the last. It’s gotten to the point where I save his voice mails, much like I would’ve saved Andrew’s (Test), because I knew sometimes when I heard his message it could be the last. The media will want to blame wrestling when Scott passes. Scott was broken way before he broke into the ring for the first time. For the last 8 years everything that has come out about Scott has been negative, but I’ve been with him to the Make-A-Wish children, who wanted to see Razor Ramon as their last wish, and see him spend more time than any human being possible and cry like a baby as we drove to the next town. Saying ‘How unfair the World was’. I know how proud Scott is of his children. Every time he spoke of them his face lit up like a kid at Disney for the first time. Scott Hall is a great wrestler, a better friend, but more than anything a very caring human being. Scott never passed a homeless person or someone in need without opening his wallet. This is a guy that has the first two nickles he ever made. he’s not the Bad Guy, he’s not Razor Ramon, he’s SCOTT HALL, from Baltimore, MD. His ex-wife Dana, will be the first to tell you that she’s not perfect. For 15 yrs, I thought she was the enemy. As Scott’s condition continued to decline, and people that were willing to help continued to diminish, Dana and I found ourselves as the last 2 on the wall at the Alamo. I’ve gotten to know her somewhat. She’s a loving, caring Mother, and let’s NOT forget that Scott is the father to her children. She fears, much like I do, that Scott may not be here much longer. She’s been on twitter, and people are saying ‘she’s unstable’. She just wants to make sure her children have closure with their Father. The internet and media, I guess are against this. Let’s all watch ‘Last Call With Scott Hall” and get a chuckle on the demise of someone that had the World by the balls. Scott Hall, in his prime was one of the most handsome wrestlers (not homo). A gifted wrestler and superb mic man. If you wonder what we were all talking about on the stage with Shawn, it was incomplete this was without Scott. It was like the Beatles without John. The Kliq is a hand. There is 5 of us. Cut a finger off your hand and see how hard it is to make a fist. While the rest of the wrestling world copied ‘The Outsider’s’ style and catch phrases, the one catch phrase of the NWO , ‘NWO 4 Life’ was’nt a catch phrase, but a blood oath. You can watch all the shoot interviews you want, but it’s like talking to a soldier who’s been in a fire fight., explaining it to the media. If he’s lucky he cover’s 15% of what happened. I’m not saying that wrestling is in any way protecting our country, but I would like to see a list of soldiers that has lost the same amount of friends that Scott and I have. When you sign up for combat you expect to lose guys in your company, not so much as a fake wrestler. I have been in contact with HHH, HBK, X-Pac several times this past week. I commend the WWE. Linda and Vince McMahon and Ann Russo, for their incredible support in helping my colleges that have addiction problems. The proof is in their success. We have lost few since the wellness program started.

The World is a mess. It seems that life gets harder on a personal level each and every day. Hug and kiss those you love every day. You never know when the tragedies of this world may visit your life.

In ending, I know this is an old one, but good one (do not judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes). May God bless you if you beleive, let calmness and tranquility find you if you dont. NASH

[

с твиттера нэша

spent the night with Scott tonight at the hospital,along with his son,He's lost a lot of weight,but the smile on his face was priceless

[

Страница 11 из 18 ПерваяПервая ... 910111213 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права