Типо Счастливый MMA фермер?

Цитата Сообщение от hach Посмотреть сообщение
    Вконтакте играть будем)))

Судя по этой новости так и есть

Banned

Очень даже круто.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that Paul Heyman had a conference call this past week with Spike TV. Spike is under pressure to improve the ratings. Believe it or not, Spike has fallen out of the top 25 on cable and the overall rating has hovered between 0.5 and 0.6, way down from a couple of years back.

Paul Heyman: TNA Isn't Ready For Me

In an interview with MMA Hour Live, Paul Heyman talked a bit about working with TNA, saying the following:

"They're not ready for me. They're not there yet. I kind of have self-justified my own interest in TNA as a network of stock and ownership. I left pro wrestling in December 2006 and I haven't done one shoot DVD, one convention appearance, one cameo. I haven't done anything on wrestling."

Heyman confirmed that TNA has reached out to him many times in the last year but he didn't take it seriously until Dixie Carter contacted him and offered him potential ownership points and stock, as well as potential side projects with Spike TV. He concluded though that they weren't ready for his ideas, particularly using things from MMA to influence wrestling. He also said that TNA is not looking long term and only wants short term solutions and that they don't have their own vision for what they want to be.

Heyman added that he would get rid of everyone over 40 in TNA if he was in charge, saying their place is to be used for promotional events, autograph signings, and video games, but not as the core, noting that TNA's focus seems to be on former ECW guys in their 40s, Hulk Hogan, and Ric Flair.

"If you were over 40, I'd chop your f***ing head off. I want a guy who is entering the prime of his career and shape him and mold him."

"Imagine if all they did the entire show was promote the Beer Money vs. Motor City Machineguns match and had Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan and the ECW guys saying they needed to see that match and said these guys are the future now. Then, if you put that match in the main event - as opposed to the middle of the card with no follow-up - and produce and present them as the main event. Then, if 'you buy this product, this is the progressive type of presentation we are going to present to you.' Instead, you have Hulk Hogan in his 50s thanking ECW guys in their 40s before the ECW guys are beat up by a group led by Ric Flair in his 60s."
    Категорично, однако.

Former ECW owner, WWE creative team member, and pro wrestling manager Paul Heyman is celebrating his 45th birthday today. He was born on September 11, 1965.

Хейман гениальный букер,наглядно показал это в ECW.Выжимал максимум из того,что было,ведь по большому счету в ECW были либо те,кто не подошел,и не мог подойти большим братьям,либо новички.Не боялся рисковать,шел напролом.Конечно как бизнесмен он чуть менее,чем ужасен.Сейчас нет таких букеров в реслинге,всем чего-то да подавай.Жаль,что сейчас вне реслинга,уверен,что в голове у него еще очень немало интересных идей,ведь "Доктор Франкенштейн так и не достиг,чего хотел"©

King of Nothing Аватар для Rainer

А для меня Хейман всегда выделялся своей специфической харизмой) Недавно сидел пол вечера на ютубе высматривал различные промки и сегменты с Хейманом.
    TNA... is dead?

Legend Аватар для Hater

заслуга Хеймана в роли букера особенно заключается в том, что он умел направить рестлеров в раздевалке в нужном направлении, делая пламенные речи. Так же он умело скрывал недостатки своих рестлеров и отлично демонстрировал их плюсы своим букингом, в общем был совсем молодцом, сегодня не хватает таких букеров не только в WWE, но и вообще во всем мире рестлинга.
    Кстати Гейб Сапольски является его учеником...

Страница 3 из 4 ПерваяПервая 1234 ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права