Страница 17 из 17 ПерваяПервая ... 7151617
Показано с 161 по 165 из 165

Тема: Christopher Daniels

Christopher Daniels on TNA release in March: "I thought it was a bad decision on their part, but it was a decision that they made. You try to roll with the punches and land on your feet."
    on ROH goals: "I'm going to continue to be a top guy...and help the company widen their spectrum trying to open more eyes to the product."

TNAtion Аватар для Jerry

-Daniels was insanely nice and funny. Someone asked him if he was Suicide and Curry Man, and he responded "Huh? Am I Sin Cara? Yes I am." to which some little kids seriously asked him "YOU'RE SIN CARA?" and he replied "Yes, tell your friends" and walked away.
    С последнего домашнего шоу TNA)

Unstoppable Аватар для Боярин Смута

Да он просто Фантомас какой-то. Кому верить?
    "So I play my boogie
    For the people of big city
    But they don't go crazy
    When I'm bangin' in my boogie"

Christopher Daniels told the fellas at Live Audio Wrestling that while he is concentrating on TNA right now, he is not done with Ring of Honor. This either means that Daniels is still allowed to work with both companies

Action Zone Wredstling, the only wrestling promotion in Hawaii, announced "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels for their Nov 21st event FALLOUT which will be live at the FilCom Center in Waipahu, Hawaii.

Страница 17 из 17 ПерваяПервая ... 7151617

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права